[Waiting Underground] 2017–>
Michael J. Everhart. Oceans of Kansas: A Natural History of the Western Interior Sea. Second Edition. Bloomington, Indiana: Indiana University Press, 2017.
- pp.1-4. One Day in the Life of a Mosasaur
- Mosasaur, aquatic mammal
- Ginsu shark
- Seas of the Late Cretaceous
- no polar ice
Rex C. Buchanan and James R. McCauley. Roadside Kansas: A Traveler’s Guide to Its Geology and Landmarks. Lawrence, KS: University Press of Kansas, 2010.
- p.282. Ch.9, US Highway 56
- 290, 292 Coronado expedition
Rex Buchanan, ed. Kansas Geology: An Introduction to Landscapes, Rocks, Minerals, and Fossils. 2nd Edition, Revised and Updated. Lawrence, KS: University Press of Kansas, 2010.
- p.8. Physiographic Map
- pp.29-33. The Neogene System and the High Plains / Arkansas and Cimmaron River Deposits
- p.89. Ch.4, Fossils
- p.98. A Trip through Kansas Prehistory
[Things Behind the Sun] 2016–>
- Spiritualism, Camp Etna (Nov 2017)
- Colin Dickey. Ghostland: An American History in Haunted Places (Nov 2017)
- Links between early women’s movement and development of Spiritualism